Thursday 21 September 2017

A New Love For Cleaning.

Being at home more has made me realise that I actually love to clean. I've never really noticed before because in all honesty, I've never really had time. 
Between work, my relationship and the children, I've always done the basics; make sure things look and smell nice. But being at home more has made me realise I want things clean

So, I've started a new Instagram and Pinterest has become my new best friend. I know, I know, I'm late to the Pinterest party. I've never really used it other than to search a few different recipes here and there but it's a gold mine for cleaning tips & hacks. 

My question to you guys is this... Do you love to clean? If yes, what's your favourite room to clean and why? If no, how do you get yourself motivated to do a deep clean of your house? 

For now, ciao! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment